Candy Cane Cookies Recipe - Image Of Cookie Monster
Candy Cane Cookies Recipe
- A person of a specified kind
- (cookie) the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- (cookie) any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- (cookie) a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- directions for making something
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
- A medical prescription
- The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack 10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin' Records. It peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
- A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
Chocolate Candy Canes
From the (first annual?) Christmas Cookie Exchange, baked by Tonya.
1/3 cup shortening
1/3 cup butter (no substitutes)
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp baking powder
2 TBSP milk
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
4 oz white chocolate
2 to 4 tsp shortening
1/2 to 2/3 cup crushed peppermint candy cane
1. Beat 1/3 cup shortening and butter on medium speed 30 seconds. Add
sugar and baking powder, then egg, milk, and vanilla. Beat in cocoa
powder and as much flour as you can with mixer. Stir in remaining
flour. Divide dough in half. Cover; chill at least 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Working with one portion of dough at
a time, roll to slightly less than 1/4-inch thickness on lightly
floured surface. Using a 4-inch candy-cane
-shape cutter, cut dough.
Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in preheated oven 7
to 9 minutes or until firm and lightly browned. Remove from cookie
sheet; cool on a wire rack.
3. Heat white chocolate and 2 teaspoons shortening in a small saucepan
over low heat till melted, stirring often. (Add more shortening, if
necessary, for drizzling consistency.) Drizzle one cookie with
chocolate mixture; sprinkle with candy. Repeat with remaining cookies
Let stand till set.
Makes about 36 cookies
Baking, Baking, Baking....
Christmas Candy Cane Cookies
Old family recipe
written on a fading card
1 1/4 c. sugar
1 c. butter
1/2 c. milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp peppermint extract
3 ? c. all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
? tsp salt
? tsp red food color (plus more to the color you desire)
- Cream together sugar and butter
- Add egg, then milk, vanilla, and peppermint extract.
- Stir in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Divide dough in half.
- Stir food color into one half.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- For each candy cane, shape one rounded tsp dough from each half into 4-inch rope by rolling back and forth on clean surface. (don’t use flour or it won’t stick to the other half)
- Place one red and white rope side by side; press together lightly and twist.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet; curve top of cookie down to form handle of cane.
- Bake 9 to 12 minutes or until set and very light brown.
- Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack and cool completely.
These are so easy and so fun to make!! Always a favorite with the kids!
Similar posts: healthy ceramic cookware cooktop vents boat cookers club cookware nesco cookers how do you cook crab peanut butter cookies no bake cook steak grill
- (月) 18:36:36|
- Category: None