PRESSURE COOKERS GASKETS. CAN YOU COOK CHICKEN IN THE MICROWAVE. MAKE YOUR OWN COOKBOOK TEMPLATE.
Pressure Cookers Gaskets
- A cord securing a furled sail to the yard, boom, or gaff of a sailing vessel
- (gasket) seal consisting of a ring for packing pistons or sealing a pipe joint
- The Gaskets is an American synth-pop/rock duo formed in Richmond, Virginia in 2001 by Teddy Blanks (vocals, keyboards) and Ross Harman (sequencer, guitar).
- (Gasket (sailing)) In sailing, gaskets are lengths of rope or fabric used to hold a stowed sail in place. In modern use, the term is usually restricted to square-rigged ships, the equivalent items on yachts being referred to by the more prosaic "sail ties".
- A shaped piece or ring of rubber or other material sealing the junction between two surfaces in an engine or other device
My Pressure Cooker
I can't imagine my life without my pressure cooker
. It's been my loyal friend for
30 years. It came into my life at a time when my original pc seemed too small to carry the load. Although there were just 4 of us at the time, it seemed that the the old pc couldn't keep up. So it stood aside as we upgraded from 4quarts to 6.
Through the years this pressure cooker
has been the behind the scenes star of many pot roast dinners. It has produced hundreds of soups--chicken, split pea, onion, mushroom, vegetable and so on.
Pressure cooker cooking may not be gourmet, but it has always been dependable and speedy. Saving my life many times when I got started late. It may not be as beautiful as some other pots in my pantry, but it the most useful.
It is also responsible for
our many field trips looking for new gaskets
and it has provided funny stories--like the time my grandmother removed the lid too soon and found dinner on the ceiling.
My pressure cooker is really part of the family heritage. I learned how to use it from my mother and now my granddaughters are learning to use it from their mother. Perhaps I should have gotten all the cookers
together for a four generation group picture.
In closing, I just want to recognize the wonderful warm friendship I feel for my pressure cooker, who right this minute is cooking a beef stew for friends who just called to say they would be dropping by about dinner time and hoped I wouldn't be inconvenienced!
Here I broke the Garage Saler's Law of never buying a used pressure cooker. But this one has the locking handle, the pressure gauge and a very good gasket. For a buck, I thought it was still a good deal. I have a giant 36-quart one but wanted a little one too.
Similar posts: cooking by the book lil jon download chewy oatmeal cranberry cookies how to cook pasta salad cook island activities ginger nut cookie recipe cook jobs vancouver jam drop cookies recipe dane cook comedy show
- (月) 18:31:33|
- Category: None