Ribs Pressure Cooker : Farberware Cookset : Cookers Uk.
Ribs Pressure Cooker
- An airtight pot in which food can be cooked quickly under steam pressure
- Pressure Cooker claims to be Boston’s original old-school reggae band. The group formed in 1997 with a shared passion of Jamaican ska, rocksteady, and reggae music of the sixties and seventies.
- autoclave for cooking at temperatures above the boiling point of water
- Pressure cooking is a method of cooking in a sealed vessel that does not permit air or liquids to escape below a preset pressure.
- A highly stressful situation or assignment
- Tease good-naturedly
- (rib) support resembling the rib of an animal
- (rib) form vertical ribs by knitting; "A ribbed sweater"
- Mark with or form into raised bands or ridges
- (rib) any of the 12 pairs of curved arches of bone extending from the spine to or toward the sternum in humans (and similar bones in most vertebrates)
carrots, leeks, what seems to be daikon radish, and rib-eye roast thrown into a pressure cooker
(not at the same time...)
carrots = perfect texture..but of course when it's that soft, you can't have an imperfect texture)
Baby Back Ribs Stephen did in the Pressure Cooker this evening. 20 minutes and they were done. Delicious too, fell off the bone.
PS: I won't post any more Pressure Cooker meals, not for a while anyways.
Similar posts: girl scout cookies types 2011 cookies and cream cheesecake slice small cookie cutters season cast iron cookware captain cook holidays baby footprint cookie cutter best cookies and cream ice cream white chocolate chip cookie recipe
- (月) 18:31:08|
- Category: None