Single cookie recipe
- The cook and the chef 2011 - Gas cooker manual.
Single Cookie Recipe
- An individual person or thing rather than part of a pair or a group
- a base hit on which the batter stops safely at first base
- People who are unmarried or not involved in a stable sexual relationship
- individual: being or characteristic of a single thing or person; "individual drops of rain"; "please mark the individual pages"; "they went their individual ways"
- A short record with one song on each side
- the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- A person of a specified kind
- a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- A medical prescription
- The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack 10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin' Records. It peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
- A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
- directions for making something
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
Peanut Butter Rudo
lph Reindeer Cookies
Peanut Butter Rudolph Reindeer CookiesThese were just too cute not to share. I got these in my e-mail from Ladies Home Journal. You can probably use any peanut butter recipe you want, but I included theirs just in case. Enjoy!Ingredients:
• 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
• 3/4 cup peanut butter
• 1/3 cup granulated sugar
• 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
• 1 large egg
• 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
• 1- 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 tsp. baking soda
• 1/2 tsp. salt
• 48 large red M&M candies
• 96 mini semisweet chocolate chips
• Pretzels, broken into 96 1-inch pieces
Heat oven to 375 degree F and place rack in center. Grease two baking sheets. In a large mixer bowl beat together butter, peanut butter and sugars on medium speed until light, about 2 minutes. Add egg and extract; beat until combined. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt until a do
ugh forms. Roll into 1-inch balls and place 1 inch apart on prepared sheets.
Bake, one sheet at a time, until just set and bottoms are golden, 8 to 10 minutes. For each cookie
, immediately place 1 M&M in center for nose, 2 chocolate chips for eyes and 2 pretzel pieces on top for antlers. Transfer cookies
on sheets to a wire rack and let cool completely. (Can be made ahead. Store in an airtight container at room temperature, in single
layers separated by waxed paper, up to 2 days.)
Roasted Asparagus 3 Ways
1 bunch asparagus (about 1 lb)
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons coarse Kosher salt
1 teaspoon, freshly ground black pepper
Lemon slices, if desired
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Snap off hard ends of asparagus. Toss with olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper.
3. Place in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Bake for 8 minutes or until crisp-soft.
4. Garnish with lemon. Serve immediately.
Follow the steps for Simply Roasted asparagus above. While asparagus is roasting, melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Cook 3 minutes or until lightly browned, shaking pan occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in 2 teaspoons soy sauce and 1 teaspoon vinegar. Drizzle over asparagus, tossing well to coat. Serve immediately.
Follow the steps for Simply Roasted asparagus above. While asparagus is roasting, cut 3 oz of prosciutto in half lengthwise. After removing spears from the oven, let cool slightly before wrapping each one with a strip of prosciutto. Serve at room temperature.
Experiment with garnishes for Simply Roasted asparagus. Try fresh herbs, toasted nuts, or caramelized shallots.
Tuck a few crumbles of goat cheese or other soft cheese inside prosciutto-wrapped spears for an extra-rich appetizer.
Similar posts: captain james cook hawaii cook county domestic relations court slow cooker bbq pulled chicken girl scout cookies types 2011 all girl scout cookies which rice cooker is the best ingredients to make sugar cookies
- (月) 18:29:44|
- Category: None