Cookie recipes with peanut butter
- Cook strait ferry sailings - Cooking with
Cookie Recipes With Peanut Butter
- a spread made from ground peanuts
- Peanut butter is a food paste made primarily from ground dry roasted peanuts, popular in North America, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom. It is mainly used as a sandwich spread, sometimes in combination as in the peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
- A paste of ground roasted peanuts, usually eaten spread on bread
- (Peanut-buttering) Spreading a business's resources too thin. While the word was used positively as early as 1987, it's enjoyed a vogue with a negative connotation since a Yahoo VP used it in a company-wide memo in 2006. (WS)
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
- A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required
- (recipe) directions for making something
- A medical prescription
- (The Recipe) The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack 10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin' Records. It peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- A person of a specified kind
- the cook on a ranch or at a camp
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
I made cookies
1 cup margarine (or butter)
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup brown sugar (packed)
2 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 package chocolate chips (I use half a package of semi sweet and half milk chocolate)
24 Hershey kissesDirections:
Mix margarine, peanut butter, sugars and eggs thoroughly in one bowl. Combine flour and other dry ingredients in another bowl. Stir dry ingredients into peanut butter mixture. Add chocolate chips.
Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Roll dough in 1 1/4" balls and place 3" apart on lightly greased baking sheet. Flatten with
your palm. Place Hershey kisses on top of cookies
Bake 10-12 minutes or until edges just start to turn golden.
banana oatmeal breakfast cookies
.testers for isa and terry's forthcoming cookie book.
oh boy!these are so good!definitley one of my faves from testing so far.probably goes pb blondies,nuttr buttrz,and then maybe these?i loove bananas,and i'm seriously into brown rice syrup(i eat it straight from the jar
with peanut butter like everyday)and these were still really sweet.they tasted like the best banana bread i never had.i never had it because it exists in these cookies
despite these being cookies
they're probably healthier than banana bread.though i do love the ppk recipe,even though it is,as isa called it "junk foody".w/e.
i made about 1/3 of these with coffee chocolate chips since y'know think is breakfast and sometimes chocolate is invited.
Similar posts: small cookie cutters easy sugar cookie icing recipe whole foods for the whole family cookbook slow cooker recipe for corned beef how to cook fish girl scout cookie bakery clear solutions cookbook holder how long do you cook a turkey breast per pound
- (月) 18:35:11|
- Category: None