GREAT AMERICAN COOKIE ICING RECIPE : DAVID COOK BILLIE JEAN LYRICS : COOKHAM DENE
Great American Cookie Icing Recipe
- A native or inhabitant of any of the countries of North, South, or Central America
- The English language as it is used in the United States; American English
- a native or inhabitant of the United States
- A native or citizen of the United States
- of or relating to or characteristic of the continents and islands of the Americas; "the American hemisphere"; "American flora and fauna"
- of or relating to the United States of America or its people or language or culture; "American citizens"; "American English"; "the American dream"
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- A person of a specified kind
- directions for making something
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
- The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack 10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin' Records. It peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
- A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
- A medical prescription
- relatively large in size or number or extent; larger than others of its kind; "a great juicy steak"; "a great multitude"; "the great auk"; "a great old oak"; "a great ocean liner"; "a great delay"
- of major significance or importance; "a great work of art"; "Einstein was one of the outstanding figures of the 20th centurey"
- Excellently; very well
- a person who has achieved distinction and honor in some field; "he is one of the greats of American music"
- The action of shooting the puck from one's own end of the rink to the other but not into the goal, for which the referee calls a face-off in one's own end
- A mixture of sugar with liquid or butter, typically flavored and colored, and used as a coating for cakes or cookies
- frost: the formation of frost or ice on a surface
- The formation of ice on an aircraft, ship, or other vehicle, or in an engine
- frosting: a flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes
- (ice hockey) the act of shooting the puck from within your own defensive area the length of the rink beyond the opponent's goal
Ice Ridge on the "Big Lake"
This is a pressure ridge in the ice on Lake Superior. These upheavals of ice are created when a crack forms in the ice and the sheets are forced together by the pressure of the water beneath.
The ice sheet last week when the photo was taken was 18" (46cm) thick, so you can imagine the amount of pressure needed to force them together.
To give the image scale, look on the horizon in the middle of the image and you will see three small black spots. These are two ice fishermen and their dog.
I took a few dozen shots of this chunk, trying to capture the amazing prism effect of the ice with sunshine pouring through it. Most failed, and for this one I bumped up the saturation a fair bit to try to duplicate what I was seeing.
Similar posts: cookout food recipes easy oat cookies how remove cookies pignoli cookie recipe cookie dough cookies james cook university accommodation cooking on line safest cookware benzer cookware
- (月) 18:33:44|
- Category: None